Tuesday 3 February 2015

Give me strength





































credit: google images, vogue, elle, glamour, harper's bazaar, marie claire 



Today, I feel it is a difficult day
For me it is on of those dark days
Lot to do, none I really like

Today, I hope for you is it easier
That you can relax or dream
Nothing much to do, really

Today, please give me some strength
I am weak, and I am all unwilling
Sorry, me, I am like that sometimes

Whatever the color reigns on my heart
Here, I feel grey in my mind
On a day like this very cold one

I can hardly just face it, fight it
Or endure my grey unhappy self
All my colors are mixed up together

My soul shrinks and I turn grey inside
Whatever the light is shining outside
I cry for I need help and some strength

Now, I am really mixed up and board line sick
I am missing someone to be very nice to me
Today, on my grey day and they say -you are OK-

Life is such that none of us has time anyway
Or much love to ever give freely away
Yet, today, here, even just strength would do

I miss you and for sure I will fight my grey day
I only hope that your day unlike mine is bright
That someone has a shoulder or maybe a kiss for you

I sent you a big one -just in case- keeping my tears
Sorry, today, I am like this and I cannot hide it
Nothing will do, but the strength you sent my way 

No comments:

Post a Comment