Sunday 22 June 2014

Don't Quit




































Credit: Google Images, WWD, Who What Wear, Style Caster, Gary Pepper Girl, Instagram @unchained_and_insane - check it, Vogue, Elle, 


Sorry I've been MIA, just sorting my little life before I head off to the EU for summer. To be precise I'm maid of honour in a big fat greek wedding! 

I'm ruthlessly ambitious and optimist, which is great in life accept when you leave flights and trains late too book in a price point grace period and thus becoming a pair of Louboutin's for a 2 hour train journey. And generally resulting in late night booking errors and overly stuffed suitcases.

After seven European summers, one would assume I'd have this on lock down, I guess I continue to against the grain like most aspects in my life.

Happy Days Lovers,
xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment