Friday 27 June 2014

White is well nice...























Google Images, Style Caster, WWD, Who What Wear, modelsjam, Celebbuz

It is well hot so naturally I have a cold from the harsh weather change, from the depths of winter to 40 deg heat. Enjoying it all the same, I'm thinking it's just like a big sauna!

My time has mostly been adapting to the time zone, jet lag is a bitch and no one seems to really grasp that concept here. Possibly I could start learning Greek, I'd say now would really be the best time to get cracking. But I do enjoy just listening to these amazing sounds and pretending to understand what they are trying to tell me as we unpack the car of booze. 

I guess I should back track, just incase someone actually reads this. I'm here for my BFF wedding, she is Greek I am Australian and we study together in London. Plus she let me sleep on her couch for 3 months when I had no money. She is a total GEM!!

This is my second stay and to be honest I should have a few phrases down, I just created my own version of their ancient language. What a delightful guest I have become!

What seems to be the entire Serbian basketball team arrived last night (Groom is Serbian Basketball player, how cool?!)with their tinny gf's and my friends and I just feel fat and I miss my bf, especially when they are all kissing. waaaa! 

It is the last day before they wed,so today shall be a fun and super crazy and i'm slightly afraid to be honest. I look forward to trying to grasp some more words of this beautiful language...they all speak a good 2 or 3 and still correct my english. Go team English!

I will upload some images of this journey, I am aware the text doesn't match the dialogue, sorry. 

Wish my luck for the lost in translation vay-kay.

xxx     



No comments:

Post a Comment