Thursday 25 September 2014

I think a lot






























Credit: Google Images, Pinterest, Zanita Who, Tuulua Vintage, WWD, Who What Wear, Vogue, Elle, Baazra, Glamour


Hi ya!!

It has been a little while since I last wrote you, sorry.

I've been dwelling the age old question "What to do with my life?". At times I seem to be so sure and have such clear direction in life. I am very goal orientated, focused and ambitious, which mostly works out for the best, but sometimes it backfires and doesn't always free me to take all opportunities that have come my way. I guess I'm just rambling as if no one ever has had these thoughts or are questioning the life choices they have made. I am happy with where and what I have achieved, I just want the next phase to be here already. It will all work out, obvs. Maybe I just need to keep my mitts in many honey pots and see where they take me!

As always,  T H A N K  Y O U  for listing! I hope these pretty looks and #quoteodtheday inspire you on this friday and if you are feeling lost with the world #youarenotalone a change is around the corner and it will all be ok! 

lots of love
xx


  




No comments:

Post a Comment