Thursday 27 November 2014

Find what you love.






















































 





Credit: Google Images, Snob, WWD, Who What Wear, Style Caster, They All Hate Us, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Bazaar 


Hi ya!!

I'm just procrastinating from this ridiculous job hunt, it's such a vicious mental cycle. I'm mad at myself for staying in a job so long that I've become incredibly bitter. Then I realised I hate job searching, utterly despise it, more than humanly possible and house hunting for that matter but I really like this flat, so it's ok. I developed an up and go type of life style since leaving school, one I got quite good at. Now I can no longer move back to London (there is a massive X on my passport) and because I feel madly in love, it's kept me standing still for longer then I know. I'm so happy that I found love, I find such great peace and comfort in this love and relationship, and this wouldn't have developed if I kept bouncing between hemispheres. Just looking for work in this town is well shit, and I never swear in written text.

Yes, I'm sure it will work out in the end, I am so god damn driven. I'm positive a change is just around the corner. This is the main issue in life at the moment and for that I am great full. I am aware of the injustice of this world and I guess I've been dealing with some of those, which has also contributed to keeping me in Charlie's Ice-cream Factory. This time last year, my best friend was given a number weeks to live, and bless her she stretched it out a further 10 months. Cobie, the greatest god damn fighter we will ever see. I'm so proud of her and her tremendous fight, she has taught me so much and I miss her greatly. #Cobieismyhomegirl I'm so fortunate for so many great blessings in my life, and I'm frustrated that I let one aspect, upstage all the magic my life has to offer.  This I will work on. 

Everything happens for a reason, I very much believe that other wise I would be a true hot mess. It will all be ok, eventually I'll find my in between job and life will continue. 

Thank you for listening. I hope you are keeping well, I really do.

laters lovers
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment