Tuesday 25 November 2014

On the Hunt


















































Images From; Google Images, Elle, Vogue, Glamour, Bazaar, They All Hate Us, Gary Peper, Tuula Vintage, Vickynspiration, Zanita, I-D, Who What Wear, Kim Kardashion  West instagram, @uncahined_and_insane


Hi ya!!!!!!

You right? 

Are you smacking it in the air? I assume you've been listening to 7/11 by Queen Bee since sunday. It was my saviour during the worst hangover ever ... well in the last few months at least. I've decided to alter my life goals to becoming a dancer for Queen Bee. In my defence, I have been dancing since I was 4, a sold 20+ years of training. However, if I was Destiny Child dance worthy I would actually be in the industry by now and working toward that goal. This song speaks to me and I feel it will move mountains.

I'm just saying don't be surprised if I start recreating her amazing film clips and start uploading them here and on Youtube. I see this happening! #singleladies

In case Beyonce doesn't find me just yet, I have been sending out my little CV in hopes to gain a grown up job. It is slightly difficult, in this town to achieve any my career goals, in all honestly I can't even speak of them because they seem so unrealistic. I lived in London and very much set myself up in the city and worked out the routes into my career. If I was still there I'm sure I would be progressing towards my goals working at Harrods and acting, dancing and blogging and then the universe thought it would be funny to return me home. For the most part, I am great full. Well, I wouldn't have this blog if it wasn't for my amazing boyfriend, so yes I'm very happy to be here.  Totally digressing there, sorry about that, anyway... 

My current CV has a large gap like Georgia May Jagger's front teeth, just on a resume it's not as attractive. I thought I'd make it stand out of the pack with a creative cover letter. I've not really taken a serious approach to finding work here, and just thought I'd have some fun with it. It's unapologetically me, and if my employer doesn't like that, we are all better off finding out straight away. Have a read, I hope it makes you laugh and I hope it finds me a grown up in between job!

Lots of Love
xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment